Friday, February 22, 2013

Are you ready for the Oscars this Sunday?

Outfit Details: 
Sweater: Vintage, Sentimentalist, London, ON
Jean Shirt: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Vintage, Chez Thrift, Bolton, ON
Tights: The Bay

Gosh I love this sweater. It's so feminine and springy looking, no? I love the little details of the flowers. One thing it's not the warmest sweater. There's no wool in it. I try to wear it on little warmer winter days (is that an oxymoron?). I finally found a denim shirt that fits! All I had to do was go grocery shopping (on a girls weekend up north!) to find it at Joe Fresh. Was it strange buying my fruits and veggies and clothes as well? A little. But hey, if I can shop AND get my groceries...I'm a happy lady. 

Have you been keeping up on all your oscar movies? I'm so far behind! One year I saw all of them. The Oscars are my favourite time of year, mainly because it's become a tradition with my girlfriends and I to get together, dress to the nines, eat some treats and play some Oscar bingo. 
Do you have a tradition with your friends you adore? Valentines day? Easter? I love hearing other people's traditions! 
Follow me on Instagram @hattitudejewels or like me on Facebook for some up to date hand made jewelry items in my shop! I've started doing bridal jewelry. Have you visited my bridal boutique? www.etsy.com/shop/hattitudejewels

Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page



5 comments:

  1. oh my god you look so sweet with that hairstyle, as an "old baby"!
    I'd like to tell you that you can take a code of 20% of discount in www.motelrocks.com in my new post if you are interested! They have very nice clothes and shoes! =)
    www.raisaland.blogspot.com
    Hope to see u there xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm having an oscar party for the first time this year, and soo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute! And that tradition sounds like a lot of fun.
    I nominated you for the Liebster Awards Hattie. More details in my recent post. I'm not sure if you were already nominated but I nominated you anyway. hehe. :)

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironically, this is the year I'd seen more than usual than in quite a few years!

    Love your hair by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love that sweater too! It might just be the cutest cardi I've ever seen :-)

    I think I just got caught up with last year's Oscar movies. I'm always so behind on things, however I always make time to watch the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop