Tuesday, October 30, 2012

a new locket in the shop

What I wore: 
Shoes: Chez Thrift
Tights: American Apparel
Blazer: Club Monaco
Sweater dress: Hannahs Closet
Locket necklace: Coming to my shop soon!
boy is it hard finding a place to take photos since Hurricane Sandy decided to breeze near London, ON. I'm glad to hear no one has been too tragically hit by her. Keeping those in mind that have been hit by her and supporting the Red Cross.
I took these photos wondering around the inside of my building. The rooftop lounge, the alleyway to outside etc. It's hard getting the lighting and for it not to be blurry, yet still light enough. Any tips for shooting indoors? 
Tonight we're going to the Lost Souls Stroll. Which is a theater group, Fringe putting on a haunted walk throughout downtown. I'm so excited. I LOVE Halloween. 

P.s. I just got a new iphone 5...never owned one before. Any tips or tricks or cool apps I should be downloading let me know! I'm slowly working my way through it. Add me to instagram for cute photos of my cat and of course to see where the magic happens in my studio @hattitudejewels

p.p.s have you started your christmas shopping yet? I know it's still tons early? But if you love perusing the internet and love having packages delivered to your doorstep then check out my shop for handmade items using new and vintage recycled pieces. New pieces being added daily. Happy shopping. www.GotHattitude.com 

Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the mustard print blazer, it`s so great with that sweater dress and that locket is perfect! This weather is SO crazy I can`t believe how bad it is everywhere
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hattie,

    I love the sweater dress and the mustard blazer!! I've been looking for a fall/winter sweater dress for a month or so now and not finding ANYTHING that I like :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop