Saturday, October 13, 2012

more goodies added to the online shop!




Here's just a few little items to wet your whistle. More being added every day to the shop! Check out my online shop for more precious goodies. Click Here. If you are new here and don't know what I do, I'm a jewellery designer who uses vintage and antique items in modern day designs. I like recycling and re-using items to create something new but still being one of a kind. If you like vintage, you'll love my shop!

Off to the farmers market. Have a wonderful saturday!
Like my facebook page and receive a $10 discount coupon to use in my online shop. www.GotHattitude.com
Facebook Page




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hattie! Gorgeous new jewellery collection! Hope you are doing fine. :)

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop