Saturday, September 15, 2012

wardrobe stylist sneak peek photos

Kestra the make up artist www.makeupbycalla.com
Samantha the photographer 
Mila the Model from Fayme Agency
I styled a photo shoot last week in Toronto. Here's some shots I took of one of the locations from the shoot. There were three different locations. It was so much fun. I absolutely loved being the wardrobe stylist. Who would not want to dress someone up in three different outfits, wearing my jewellery and accessories that I designed? 

I love this chipped jade necklace I put on Mila for the first location. This outfit was very Mad Men inspired. Samantha has some other work you can check out by clicking here. She was such a great photographer to work with. The make up artist Kestra did a wicked job with Mila's hair and make up. The model, Mila was so lovely, can you believe she's only in grade 12? What a stunner! I'll post more photos once I get the professional ones. Here are the outtakes. 
Have a great weekend! Shop this jewellery look here.  Tip for the weekend, it's all in the accessories! 
Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. Hattie, that is one heck of a stunning shoot! loved getting to see the behind the scenes prep, it's not something made available that often but it's almost more faved than the actual final shots to me and my curious senses. your styling and accessories are all ten-points fab!!! what a blast that must have been for you, ultimate playtime fo sho!

    cheers to a warm, sun-kissed weekend, i hope it's swell + swish. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop