Friday, February 18, 2011

boots make my heart go boom

I love public transit, since I grew up in the country and never got to experience it. I think it's ingenuous, maybe though because I hate driving. Here's me heading out for dinner at my brother and his girlfriends house thursday evening.


You can see my untidy condo, that I have to clean up before my dinner party tonight! Check out the detail on the shirt. A little lace flower with sparkles and sequins. J'adore anything with lace.
These are my favourite high waisted jeans. They are so comfortable and I love the wash on them.
These are the worlds most fabulous boots. SO comfortable and SO warm.
They were the best find ever at a vintage store in guelph. Great for tromping around the city after a snow storm.

Coat: Winners
Boots: Vintage seal skin boots, from Meow in Guelph
Necklace: You've Got Hattitude circa 2009 Get a piece by clicking here.
Watch: Second hand store
Rings: Flea market
Bracelets: You've Got Hattitude Jewellery Get a bracelet by clicking here
Shirt: Winners
Sweater: American Eagle
Clutch: Gift from Friend

1 comment:

  1. Awesome watch! I'll make sure to try and get a 'World Wednesday' photo to you, I've been a total slacker!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop