Saturday, March 20, 2010

high fashion


I saw this photo in a magazine and fell in love with it! Spring has hit here! I've been wearing my rubber duckies to avoid the mud! I've also been able to bust out the jean jacket, as the weather is super warm during the day!

I also started organizing a cystic fibrosis fashion fundraiser for september. Lots of work to be done, so that will keep be busy. I'm trying to get a committee going. So far the response has been great, lots of people want to help out, a lot or a little, every bit is going to help!

I also got some uber cute floral vintage earrings and brooches today to add to the new "Gorgeous Gal" spring collection out at the end of this month! I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop