Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Talk Tuesday - Body Graphics Trunk Show

Hattitude did cabbage town in toronto! thanks for everyone who came! it had too many vendors down there there though, I don't think I will be doing that show again next year.
I finally was able to get a pop up tent! make for putting the tent up easy at shows. I always got a professional banner printed, will be hanging it at the farmers market tomorrow! It has been so nice to have the pop up tent, makes it so much easier to set up and tear down with just me and my mom's help!

I'm taking the fall off of school and going to run Hattitude this fall and Christmas season! Things still to do on check list, get on etsy.com!

This weekend I am doing a Trunk show at a really great clothing store in Orangeville! Come check it out at Body Graphics. I'll be there from friday september 25th- sunday september 27th!
You'll be able to get a cute outfit and pick out a new necklace to match all in one stop shopping!

I also just found out I got accepted into a Christmas art fair in November at the Rose theatre in Brampton. Only 5 jewellers were allowed in, and I got one of the spots! Yay, exciting!

I'm also booking up for home parties for the christmas and fall season. Some people are excited to get free gift certificates from Hattitude for hosting the jewellery party to give away as christmas presents! Some people are opting for the "Christmas Shopping for a Cure" and donating 20% of the profits to their favourite charity
! Going to be a good fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop