Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Monday




I have not posted on the fashion blog in a couple weeks! I'm sorry. I've been super busy, trying to get into some Christmas craft fairs, as well as getting ready for the clothing store trunk show coming up this weekend! I will post about that in Talk Tuesday.

so here is the More Monday edition!
The fall fashion is out, and it's great! Perhaps
my favourite thing this fall, is the band style jacket! It is so cute.
I'm also a huge fan of the men's vests this season. This week I paired Hattitude's "Autumn Wins" necklace with a great wool vest from Ruche.

Layered and lots of chain necklaces are great for this fall. You can throw them over any pattern and over any chunky knit sweater with a pair of your favourite leggings! I would even put Autumn wins with a great dress, and some brown leggings with some anklet boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop