Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hattitude Jewellery

This is the first Hattitude Jewellery Blog. 

This blog will keep you updated on what is going on in the designers life, (me, Hattie) and what is going on in the world of fashion, how you can wear the jewellery and any other odd tidbits Hattitude's customers might find intriguing! 

I have been creating and designing jewellery for as long as I can remember. At my family cottage that is what us cousins did as little girls. I had multitude of seed beads and string and one thing evolved into another, and 10 years later, You've Got Hattitude company has been inspired and developed. 

For those of you new to my jewellery, I use new and vintage reclaimed pieces of jewellery to create one of a kind jewellery. All the pieces have a history and story with them.  If I'm lucky enough I get to know each little vintage piece before they are made into something new. If they come from a home without a story given, it's easy to imagine one, since each piece is so unique.
It's great to look into the past and get a glimpse of someone's else's life. Whether the woman once wore a 1920's brooch while her fiancee proposed to her, or whether another girl got her first set of clip on earrings in the 1940's for her 16th birthday from her mother and father, each piece has a story to tell and a history to share. 

Hattitude is always changing and updating styles to keep up with the latest trends. 
Hattitude company prides themselves on each piece being handmade with quality and care for each fashionista. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop