Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Trunk Show in Caledon

 Come visit me tomorrow. I'm getting so excited! Saturday May 2nd, we're having a special Trunk show in Caledon/Orangeville at Off Broadway Boutique. The best part? 10% of all our sales are going towards supporting Cystic Fibrosis canada. 

Check out who we are supporting at www.CFforCF.com 
Both Hattitude Jewellery and Off Broadway boutique are two of the fashion houses for this year's Fashion show on Saturday June 20th, 2015 at Mulberry Moon Farms in support of patients living with Cystic Fibrosis. It's so great to be donating 10% of our sales tomorrow to Couture Fashion for a Cure Found (CF for CF). We can't wait to see you there!

p.s. I'm bringing NEVER before seen jewels to the show! You're in for a real treat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop