Tuesday, July 16, 2013

wildchild hat wearing kind of day

Outfit details: 
Shoes: Seychelles
Shorts: Thrifted, cut offs
Belt: Thrifted
Shirt: Vintage scarves
Hat: Boyfriends
Jewellery: Handmade by me, online shop here.
I love this outfit. Such a wildchild look. I borrowed the hat from my boyfriend (sometimes it works out me taking his clothes! ha) This shirt is made from two vintage scarves. This necklace is awesome for the summer months. It goes with everything. I handmade it. It's available in my shop later this afternoon. click here. The earrings are available exclusively at Caledonstock with all the sale proceeds going towards Cystic Fibrosis. Caledonstock is 4 days away! Do you have your tickets yet? Better hurry. It's an outdoor music fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis. You can now purchase them online at www.Caledonstock.com. Only a limited quantity will be available at the door, so purchase yours before it's too late! 

 It was too hot in the city for me, so I scooted it up to the cottage for a little R & R although I've been working this whole time, but this afternoon I'm going to dedicate some time to just enjoying this beautiful day. 

I hope you are enjoying your week! Stay cool. Stay hydrated. Enjoy this heat. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin since google plus is going away click here if you want to stay connected with me :)

Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page


4 comments:

  1. So glad you get to take a little break. This shirt is AWESOME, what a cool idea with scarfs, now you have my DIY brain working! Your bf's hat looks great on you too! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous summer outfit- love that the shirt was at one point two scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your cottage time Hattie! I love the vintage scarf top - what a brilliant idea. & seems that all I wear of late is hats too (thanks to the humidity). Your BF's looks so cute on you!

    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Great style as always :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop