Wednesday, June 19, 2013

wild child nature inspired outfit


Outfit Details: 
Maxi dress: Winners
Jacket: Thrifted, Banana Republic 
Belt: Vintage
Ring: DLR, Guelph
Necklace: available in my shop www.GotHattitude.com
I'm really diggin' this outfit. I must be getting in the mood for Caledonstock, dressing loosey goosey and feeling my inner hippie. All my jewellery lately has been very nature wild child inspired.  I hand made this necklace. You can find it at my online shop. Click here to take a browse. This necklace would look great in the summer with long flowy dresses and skirts, or when the weather turns colder throw it on with a collared plaid shirt and some high waisted jeans and brown ankle booties. 

I've been working away on the CF for CF fashion show, which is on Thursday September 19th, 2013. This year I am SO ecstatic my boyfriend, Tristan is one of the male models! We have 15 female models and 5 male models strutting their stuff down the runways supporting a great cause. We are selling advanced tickets to this years fashion show event on Saturday July 20th at Caledonstock. This will be the site of our Launch party! It's a giant outdoor music fundraiser to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. Come dress like a hippie, dance, listen to the bands, play some games and win some prizes. Dinner is included and tickets are $25 per person. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that dress is just so perfect! I really love the color on you so pretty!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like such a fantastic cause! and i love this look on you— i could never pull off a full length dress but you look so happy and free in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously make we want to go out and buy a maxi dress, you seriously look gorgeous!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop