Thursday, April 18, 2013

a 50's house wife

Outfit Details:
Dress: F21
Necklace: Hattitude Jewelry
Scarf: vintage
Loafers: Vintage

I feel very much like a 50's house wife in this outfit. The Mad Men show really inspired a lot of my outfits last year. I truly love that era for clothing. This is a neat little nautical necklace coming to my online shop soon. Click Here.
It was EXTREMELY warm here in London, ON today, +25, but it was VERY windy so I couldn't take my tripod out to capture the great outdoors! 
Have a great rest of your week! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin since google plus is going away click here if you want to stay connected with me :)


Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page




7 comments:

  1. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colour and the polka dots are perfect :D This necklace is really wonderful, such a lovely piece
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! Love the "fifties housewife" look. You always look great in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my you look absolutely gorgeous Hattie! A head-turner, for sure. Love love the vintage feel of the outfit! <3

    Kathy
    http://www.mypeachdays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sailboat necklace, it seems like it goes perfectly with the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress, and I love that sailboat necklace! I envy your freckles and lovely curly hair :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are too cute. love this dress, and well, anything nautical inspired. great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks so good on you! I really love the scarf too!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop