Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wish list winner!

Congratulations Elise. You are the Christmas Wish list winner according to random.org. 
Thanks to everyone else who sent in your wish lists. I hope you got what you wished for this year! 


What a successful Christmas season Hattitude jewellery had! You can probably tell from the lack of blog posts how much of a busy bee I was. Thank you to all my lovely, amazing and supportive customers! You guys are awesome sauce. Thanks for supporting local artists! 

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday. What a gorgeous day it was today. Stay tuned tomorrow for a new outfit post. I'm still here at my studio working away. Some of the new gems coming out of my studio for the bridal show next weekend, I am in LOVE with.

Follow the updates on the latest jewellery for the London Bridal Show next weekend on twitter or my facebook page. 
Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop