Tuesday, October 2, 2012

i can see the pines are dancing


What I wore:
Vest: Thrifted
Skirt: Dress layered underneath from Girl Friday, Toronto
Boots: Blowfish
Tights: Betsy Johnson 
Necklace: Available in my shop here
Bracelet: Available in my shop here

I'll make this post short and sweet. 
1. It's fall and the colours are BEAUTIFUL so I had to match to them with my sequinned top. 
2. Have you seen Looper? O em gee. It's a must. I just LOVED it. If you love sci-fi which I adore (just recently watched the Fifth element. Hilarious and Awesome all mixed up in to one) then you will love Looper. 
3. I accidentally shut my sock drawer in my dresser today without knowing my cat was in there...then I went to yoga class. I hope she forgives me soon. I've been feeding her lots of treats since I got home. 

ENjoy your Tuesday. What a BEAUTIFUL day! 
Interested in something in my shop? Like my facebook page for a $10 discount coupon on your next purchase! www.GotHattitude.com
Facebook Page




9 comments:

  1. Amazing fall colors; love how the outfit matches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the scarf! Adorable.

    Oh my goodness! Poor kitty - I hope she forgives you soon. Treats definitely help. :P

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that tree! It's so beautiful! :) Love this cute outfit, too! Love that ring!! Where is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love sweatervests - I have a few, but shopping for them is tricky business - it's hard to find a good one for a woman!

    Whiskey for Breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most perfect Autumn outfit, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of the fall foliage in Canada! The height of foliage season should be soon here in Philly and when it hits, I hope I'm just as stylish as you are. I mean common, you and the foliage match!

    I'm sure your cat will forgive you. Even though she (or he?) may not think so, it's a pretty damn funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and such a statement of your style.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop