Wednesday, August 8, 2012

infamous sock monster

I'm down in Toronto today for some routine clinic appointments, so here is some photos of a lovely outfit my cousin was stylin' that I LOVED. Isn't this shirt so cute with the high waisted mama shorts? That belt is awesome too. Couldn't you just swoon over that mustard coloured bag? 
Me and my mustard...we got a real love connection going on!

I have no idea where she got any of her pieces, except the necklace...it's a Hattitude...ha
 You can find a necklace similiar by clicking here. and here. and here...oh yeah and here

Isn't it funny how you buy a pack of bobby pins and within 6 months you're buying a WHOLE new pack... Do you know how many bobby pins come in that pack!? At LEAST 100. Where do all the bobby pins go? Must be related to the infamous laundry monster. Where do all the matching socks go?

Don't forget to like my facebook page for a $10 discount code to use in my online store
www.GotHattitude.com




4 comments:

  1. I always lose bobbypins too, faster than 6 months!! I absolutely love your cousins top and yes I am swoonning over the mustard bag. Hope your appointments go well!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. socks, bobby pins, hair elastics, etc. etc. I think it's one of life's biggest mysteries hahaha!

    LOVE your sister's shorts, they look so comfyyy!
    & on a side note: yay for Toronto! hope you get some good shopping or something done down here if you have a little free time whilst here :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a real thing for mustard. Its love I tell ya. And that tee is super cute. You look really great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, where I have been? - Obviously away from the internet way too long to have missed your lovely new blog redesign. It's gorgeous Hattie! Now I must catch up on all your posts. Your cousin is adorable and I love the casual-cool boho vibe on her outfit:) Mustard always has me in swoon mode, I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop