Monday, July 23, 2012

Lace Tops and White bottoms


Lace shirt: Yours Now Mine store, Bolton, ON
Pants: vintage, Chez Thrift, Bolton, 

I hope everyone's weekend was swell. I spent Friday lounging around my manfriend's  pool (although it was unseasonably chilly friday evening and I did not actually put my body in the pool), eating bbq shrimp, and homemade burgers. Saturday was spent dancing and eating poutine at 3 in the morning in Toronto. 
Monday has been spent...being tired. ha
I have lots of new Hattitude coming to the website soon. My open house studio shop hours is in two weeks, so I have to get crack a lackin'. 





10 comments:

  1. Every Saturday should happen just like that I swear:) I'm really loving that lace top - I wish I could look half as good in something like that. Those trousers look made for you as well. You are quite the gorgeous gal Hattie! Have a lovely Monday! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants add so much length to you! I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lace top :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, now i want burgers and poutine for dinner tonight! wait...that's awesome, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great top, it's so versatile! And those look like the most comfortable pants in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the lace; I bet that it is so cool for the summer time. :)

    xoxo, .
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The high waisted pants and lace top is perfection. You look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lace! You wear it so well, love how you styled this entire look.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop