Thursday, July 19, 2012

Annie Cream Cheese


If you have a second, check out how fellow fashionista and blogger, styled up my jewellery
Steffy Pros and Cons. Click here. She is so cute and always has something unique to wear. I'm so honoured she is wearing my jewels!

This dress screams fabulous. I have not worn this dress EVER. I bought it two years ago in Washington DC at the greatest Vintage store ever. Annie Cream Cheese. It's hand made by someone probably from the 60's or 70's. There is no lining. Retro. Vibrant. 70's glam. I've always loved it, but every time I went to put it on, I felt it was too short. With the heat wave we've been having, anything goes. Nothing is too short. 

I thought this bracelet and earrings were darling with it. I'm modelling them. 
*please note all earrings are disinfected after wearing from photo shoot
Today is thursday, meaning tomorrow is friday, meaning pool parties, bbq's, margaritas (salt rimmed of course) and chasing after little nephews. Enjoy your weekends. 
Happy shopping! www.GotHattitude.com




4 comments:

  1. This dress is seriously awesome, so retro and amazing. The colours are so vibrant!! I love pieces like this, what a great find. And your earrings are gorgeous too :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dress ,you look gorgeous! :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that dress is fab-u-lous. Such a great find!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant and fun. I definitely agree with you about how anything goes when it's hot- suddenly things that were once too skimpy or racy and completely acceptable. It's a great excuse to try something new!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop