Monday, May 21, 2012

victoria long weekend

Shirt: Vintage (Moms) 
Hat: Vintage
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted 
Earrings: Coming SOON in my shop

I'm one follower away from my 100th follower. I wonder who you will be? 
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, supports my business, and takes the time out of their day to comment on my blog! I love blogging and being creative so it's nice that all of you support me so!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. How amazing was that Victoria long weekend? Hot Hot Heat. Have you ever had such heat on the May long weekend? 
We enjoyed the cottage life, burgers on the BBQ, swimming in the lake, warm sun kissed skin and running after windswept umbrellas.

If you still feel like shopping, check out my online shop. I added a few items. 
Remember for the month of May 10% of sales are going towards the Cystic Fibrosis Canada to find a cure for CF. 
Here are some new items down below.


Check them out online at my shop! www.GotHattitude.com

7 comments:

  1. love your floral blouse Hattie! Is it summer there already? I'm suddenly dreaming of lakeside picnics. Have a great day! :)

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so sweet hattie! i love the floral top!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so so cute! Love the floral top & hat :) Glad to hear you had a lovely long weekend - it rained here for the most part & I stayed in the city, so pretty envious of your cottage escapades!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope by the time you read this comment you're at 100 followers. How exciting!

    Very pretty hat. You remind me of Four Weddings and a Funeral with this hat for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://chicastic1.blogspot.com/2012/06/designer-inspired-red-satin-duster.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop