Saturday, March 10, 2012

flapper girl at heart...














curly hair down...a rarity
Sweater: Bootlegger
Blouse/Shirt: Thrifted, Bolton, Chez Thrift
LEggings: Winners
Shoes: Thrifted, Toronto, CTS, Canadian Thrift Store
Jewellery: Gift and Hattitude Jewellery 

How this outfit came to be Hattified: Because even a comfy outfit has to have a bit of flare, right? It was rainy out, but I still wanted to be springy, so I just threw on some tights with one of my favourite thrifted collared floral blouses. I love mustard so the sweater was a no brainer, and complimented the colours in the blouse. Then of course, Hattitude, Hattitude...and a little more Hattitude. Just layerin' on the jewels. I skipped the rings, and bracelets today, even though they are normally an essential for any outfit.


Perhaps the best thing about this outfit though, is the umbrella! Have you seen this baby? It's a 1920's original umbrella with bake light as the handle (mouth drop open in shock). For my 24th birthday last year, my wooonderful boyfriend (swoon) went to an antique market and found the perfect umbrella for me. It was the best gift since we were moving to Vancouver (the rainiest place on the west coast) and it's from my favourite era, the twenties. I'm a flapper girl at heart. 

 Did you wear your Hattitude today? Email me, or tweet me
Until next week take 10% off my entire store when you use the discount code MADMARCH. Happy shopping :) 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the umbrella! Great color!

    xo

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your umbrella! <3 Such a gorgeous shade of red!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute umbrella. I'd like to think I'm a flapper girl at heart as well.

    Love your blog, please check mine out.

    Love,
    Monica

    www.monicakwok.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop