Wednesday, February 8, 2012

that time I went to Victoria...

A beach we drove an hour 1/2 to get to, to go surfing
beautiful drift wood, with bull kelp seaweed
victoria...stunning

'underground' surfing competition in China Beach
I chickened out going surfing (on the account that I did not want to get hyperthermia)...maybe i'll try again in Tofino. This is Tristan and John getting ready to ride some waves, wild styles. 
dog fights 24/7 on this China Beach, surfing competition commences. We felt out of place...dogless. Everyone had a puppy. Where's Beau when you need her eh? ha
some of the surfer dudes and dudettes 
the hostel we stayed at. Really funky decorated and clean inside...the inhabitants inside not so much. 
yes...that is sprouts and flowers. Spring is here. 
I liked this couple sitting in the grass in front of this magnificent church. Where's waldo? Romance at it's finest. 
cat. i miss BeauBeau.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, so beautiful places, I want be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely pictures! makes me want to go there! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop