Sunday, February 12, 2012

shoes make the wo-man

My feet are in need of an overhaul. They are taking a pounding out here (no pun intended) walking everywhere, miles on end. Had to splurge and buy myself some new walking boots, that offer comfort and a little bit of fashion....these two things are mighty hard to come by. I went to 7 different shoe stores. I kid you not.
 Finally I settled on these. They have the gummiest sole ever. I was bouncing up and down in them. A sure sign of an enthusiastic new shoe owner. My partner, the owner of the striped canvas shoes, was lucky enough to snag those for free. The counter cashier boy thought he was mighty, fine cute, and gave him a 100% discount. He is loving living in the gay district more then I am after that nice little win. 

striped legs. meow. 
 I am getting a new camera this week. My first DSLR. Pretty stoked. So please bear with me with these last shotty outfit posts.
a polka dot dress, for a comedy improv show evening


i love my jewels.
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Winners
Shoes: thrifted
Jewels: Layered from thrift store and Hattitude Jewellery 

Want to win some Hattitude Jewellery? Send me your sweetheart story for Valentines day. I'd love to share it on my blog. Click here to check out the love day challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog! I've just been reading through yours & love it, as well as your jewellery designs!

    As for this shoe related post, walking around downtown certainly does take it's toll on ones shoes. I love the pair you picked out - they're incredibly cute! :) What thrift store are they from? I'm always on the lookout for good shops downtown!

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop