Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a day of mural hunting



3o1tk2 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


I've been trying to find a good spot to take my outfit posts...the balcony is kind of wonky and I'm sure you, like me, want to see it out and about town.

We found some really neat art works, but there are TONS of people around...and I feel mighty awkward taking off my jacket, and snapping photos in front of a ton of strangers. It has been freezing here as of late. The forecast is calling for a mix of snow and rain. Brr.


Perhaps I will try the beach setting tomorrow? 

Finally made it to the commodore ballroom two nights ago for Bombay Bicycle Club, Lucy Rose, and The Darcy's (from toronto. Represent). The show was off the hizzy, frizzle and gizzle. It was wild. So much fun, and great to see the venue. Agreed it's top 5 for venues, and for me...top 1 ha

1 comment:

  1. Bombay Bicycle Club...I love them!! Sounds like one fantastic show:)

    Not only is that mural pretty darn sweet...so are your printed tights! I'm always awkward taking public photos, but I've gotten more used to it over the past year. Gotta love the gawkers though. I absolutely love your hair and how it looks with your cute slouchy hat.

    Have one lovely week!
    xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop