Saturday, January 7, 2012

a birthday surprise




out for dinner
Over the Christmas Break, I turned 24. 
The day started out with home made crepes for lunch, a room full of balloons to swim through, a snazzy orange, vintage 1920's bakelite, umbrella for vancouver gift, and then ending with dinner at the Millcroft inn. What a lovely lovely 24th birthday. 

It was a great Christmas Break but, now it's back to the grindstone. Hattitude 2012 collection is currently being designed and put together in the studio. I have a show coming up in Bolton, on January 12th before I leave for Vancouver. I've been trying to go over how I am going to pack my studio up and take it in a suitcase to Vancouver. 

Check out my designs at www.GotHattitude.com 

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! The balloons are so awesome! I don't think I've ever seen so many at once :D

    Good luck with your show :) I hope it goes great!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop