Thursday, November 3, 2011

wooly skirts, and grandma's sweaters


Shirt: Winners
Cardigan: Vintage store in Guelph
Belt: Mothers
Necklace: Hattitude
Rings: Flea Market
Skirt: Chez Thrift

It turned chilly again! I was in Quebec for the last couple days, on a little family vacation in Montebello (longest car ride of my life) Beautiful weather though...seriously 16 degrees in November? Unheard of. But I like it. I dig it.

Couer De Pirate tickets are on sale. She's playing a few shows in Canada, lucky me, it's close by! Have you ever checked her out? She's beautiful, and very fitting since I just came from Quebec where it seemed all we tried to do was imitate and speak French. http://www.coeurdepirate.com/

I started playing in a volleyball league! I know...me playing volleyball? Sacre bleu! Tonight we are down two girls. Time to pull up my socks and bring my a-game. In all seriousness, I'm probably the worst player. But what I lack for in skill, I make up for in enthusiasm. 
the girls on the v-ball team!
 
Check out my FB page  for updates on Christmas sales and shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop