Sunday, November 6, 2011

Football sale (jewellery store sale)

My boyfriend is a HUGE fan of football (he's trying to convert me...but I'm just not sure this fashionista can ever like football?) ....so in honour of our football watching sunday, day (and to make my day a little more interesting haha)...how about a sale?

10% off in my store today and tomorrow (there's monday night football too...see I'm learning already)

Discount on my entire store just type in the code FOOTBALL and you will have yourself a brand new necklace in the mail monday morning! Happy Football Sunday! :)
Check out this awesome necklace by clicking here. Don't forget to type in the FOOTBALL code to get 10% off the entire store sunday and monday!

1 comment:

  1. this necklace is amazing!!!!! but have you designed it yourself??

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop