Sunday, October 23, 2011

the cat comes back...she never went away...

























Skirt: vintage: Chez thrift
shirt: winners
necklace: Hattitude new collection, Bold and Brilliant
bracelets: Hattitude and random collecting
rings:flea market and barbados
watch: vintage wind up from a pawn shop in toronto

I'm alive! I'm back in action my friendlies... I took the summer off because I was crazy hoopla busy organizing and running the 2nd annual Couture for a Cure Found Fashion show (I'll do a blog post later this week on it! ) Can I just congratulate the Lady Team on all their awesome amazing fraggle rockin' bomb work they did...we raised over 27,000 dollars for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and had over 500 guests in attendance! CRAZY!

check out this little promo teaser video a talented group of guys from Different Level's production created! If you ever need an event for them to film, these are your men! SO much talent! and SO fast, this was up within a week of the show!



Hattitude is in full swing again! Hopefully I picked up some new tricks of the trade, from being on the runway in august (15 models!), to gearing up for the christmas season. Check out my new fall collection on www.GotHattitude.com. or click here...or here...even here! ....and here.

Oh also don't forget to like my new FB page! Click here 

1 comment:

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop