Friday, May 20, 2011

totally lime jello (ous)






Tights: Clothing swap 
Shoes: Winners 
Dress: Thirfted-Chez Thrift 
Belt: Chez Thrift 
Shrug: Fresh Collective on Queen st. 
Purse: Manitoulin Island
Necklace: You've Got Hattitude Jewellery 

I wore this outfit yesterday. Am so glad it has finally stopped raining in Toronto. Blargh. I bought an umbrella, ella, ella at the thrift store for 2 dollars, since for the past week it has felt like we are living in the maritimes.

My parents booked a trip to Newfoundland this week...I'm totally lime jello. Has anyone been there? I've heard its like Ireland, which is my dream trip! I want to go there badly. Hopefully me and a girlfriend are road tripping it out to Newfoundland in September, although with these gas prices, don't count on it! 


Click here to check out my hand designed jewellery!

5 comments:

  1. wow love the simple dress, the shape is so simple and it looks amazing because it fits you perfectly. fabulous with that oh so colorful belt, it really accentuates your waist in the right way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright tights lady!!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours! and how you've matched all your accessories perfectly

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop