Thursday, May 26, 2011

Monster closet?



Shirt: Winners
Pants: Chez Thrift - no alterations
Belt: Chez Thrift
Jacket: Chez Thrift
Rings: Presents
Watch: Meow in Guelph 
Bracelet: Grandmothers arm band and You've Got Hattitude Jewellery 
Necklace: You've Got Hattitude 


I love this outfit. but for serious...where's my boat?

These pants are probably my favourite find EVER at a thrift store. This is the first time I've worn them, and I feel like I should be on a boat. We raided my grandmothers closet this weekend. Monster closet. We look like we are robbing her house. We all went thrifting through her stuff. I scored that hat! You'll see more stuff soon from Gma's closet.  Ever raided your Grandmothers closet?
Monster Closets

7 comments:

  1. i seriously LOVE your pants. i have been looking for a style like that!!! the thrifted ones never fit me right! also, i use a canon 7D camera, but it is more the lens that makes my pics look how they are, i shoot only on a 50mm lens!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look!! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some amazing pants. haha "Wheres my boat?" I love it!

    xoxo mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love your outfit, so chic!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your trousers! And they look absolute perfect paired with a skinny belt! <3 I have been looking for a similar pair for ages, but the vintage ones I find never seem to fit quite right!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

    I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop