Saturday, March 19, 2011

Polka Dot Underwear


I have not posted an outfit post in awhile. 

Today was a casual day. Cardigan and comfy jeans. I mean these jeans are so comfy  I think I have worn them so much they have lost all the strength to them. I feel as if I am constantly pulling them up off my butt, but hey, they are damn comfy, so I will continue to wear them until there is a hole in the crotch, and the world sees my polka dot underwear. 




 The lighting was off today. It was overcast, so some of the photos are altered to attempt for the non sunny day. Just as I was beginning to get used to wearing only a cardigan and spring jacket... I heard it's suppose to Snow. Did anyone else hear this? Please tell me it ain't so! Have we not had enough of winter?
















 I am counting down the days until summer. Favourite thing to do in the summer time??....okay go.

Mine is swim in Georgian Bay lake, at the cottage, on a TUESDAY afternoon. 


Cardigan: Hannah's Closet in Erin, Ontario
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Foxy, Winners
Bracelet: Thrifted, and You've Got Hattitude Jewellery, Barbados, and Lilith on Queen st.  
Boots: Chez Thrift
Cat: Prop ( I did not actual wear her out in pubilic. Her name is Beau, for Beautiful)
Neckace: 3 different ones, You've Got Hattitude one-of-a-kind hand designed by me
Get a similar necklace by clicking here 


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really cosy outfit and I'm in love with that clock necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Hattie for visiting my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment. I gave you a follow. can't wait to see the things you do..

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop