Thursday, January 13, 2011

Have you seen my ghost today?


I've got an addiction. And the addiction is going to my brain.
I'm craving everything vintage. Not that I wasn't already before, but now especially I can't get enough of the high you get searching through thrift stores, and finding the perfect item.

I am also loving the sexy geek look. The big framed glasses, the high wasted skirts, and the knee high socks with a cute pair of closed toe thick clog heels. Tres magnifique!

This pair of glasses is really similar to the ones I just got prescribed. They even have the same similar key hole nose hold, although mine are a bit more caramel, honey coloured with a tinge of red.

This winter I love that the fashionistas are going for warmth. I've always been a firm believer in keeping warm in the winter. Under my skirts, I often pair my tights with a pair of leggings as well to keep toasty warm! I love this photo of all things wonderful in the sweater world.
Photo from Forever 21.

Hope everyone's Christmas was Fabulous, and New Years was even better. I hope you spent it well. They say how you spend New years eve is how the rest of your year is going to go!
It's January, so I guess it's time to get the countdown on for Cottaging season...I say that as I look out my window with the sparkle of snow flakes falling slowly. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop