Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Talk Tuesday

I'm feeling under the weather today. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat, and it has continued to be sore today! Ugh. I went to take some cold FX, and we only had two pills left...I have no car to go out and get more. I will have to stock up on vitamin C and Cold Fx come this fall!
I'm currently getting Hattitude geared up for Cabbage town festival in Toronto on September 12th and 13th. Lots of new necklaces and bracelets and earrings are being designed. Come check out the event! Musicians, food, and shopping!

I'm also trying to get enough product ready and take photos to put my stuff up on etsy.com. Great site for all things handmade!

Hattitude will also be doing a trunk show in Orangeville at Body Graphics clothing store. Come get a great new fall outfit and go shopping for a necklace at the same time september 27th-29th, 09.

This is a short posting, but I'd better get back to designing!
Farmers market tomorrow, every Thursday in Bolton from 3-8pm. Come visit my booth, the one with all the vintage trunks and unique jewellery under the blue canopy tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop