Monday, August 17, 2009

More Monday



This is the first edition of "More Monday" Where you can comment and ask what to wear with each Hattitude jewellery piece. I'm featuring the beautiful "Forget me Not" necklace this monday. I'm really into rompers this summer and into the fall rompers with some great tights or leggings I think would be great.  I found this Jumpsuit on modcloth with a tight white tank top on top, great for displaying your one of a kind jewellery piece. Ty in the necklace with a great vintage turquoise blue purse. 
If you don't think you can pull of this jump suit. Try it with a simple romper.  Try out this romper fro
m modcloth, Or check out your local malls stores for some rompers. In the fall throw on some turquoise leggings with some brown leather boots and a ruffled creme blouse or shirt and brown cardigan that you already own, with the "Forget me Not" Hattitude Necklace. What a smashing fall outfit! Almost gets me excited for the fall weather...ALMOST...but not quite! haha I'm a heat and 30 degree weather girl all the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop