Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fashion Friday

Click Here for Full Blog
Here is another blog I like. It's called VanillaScented. The girl is a 20 year old student from Oslo. I have two friends who have made Scandinavia their home for a few months this year, so I dedicate this post to them! Check out the girl. I love this photo. The high-waisted black shorts and brown with a silver vintage necklace. Ultra Chic. Bring this look to Canada, although we might have to replace the shorts for some black pants the way the weather is turning! brr



Try a silver Hattitude necklace to go with your own outfit like this for the fall, like 'Galaxy Far Far Away'! (below right)
Or 'Try Throw away the Key' (below left) for
an ultra vintage feel with a black heart to match the pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop