Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fallen Warrior

dress: Vintage 
Shoes: grade 8 graduation
belt: american apparel 
shirt: chez thrift
bag: thrifted from my mom
earrings: available in my shop
necklace: available online in my shop

I had originally put clod hopper mustard runners on, but I thought it was too much, so switched to my old grade 8 graduation shoes...I'm not a hoarder, am I? ha

Below is the necklace I'm wearing for this outfit shoot. It's a one of a kind hand designed necklace
It has new stones and an old earring as the pendants with new chain. Purchase the matching earrings and receive 10% off your order! 

See the matching earrings for this set. They're made with beads from Barbados. 
Check them out in my shop here. 
* note all earrings for sale in my shop, are cleaned with alcohol after worn for photo shoot
** necklaces are mostly worn only for photo shoot so customers can see what outfits to pair them with


3 comments:

  1. this whole outfit is so well put together <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is pure fun! I love how you combined the prints and colors. And I am in love with your shoes! I was looking for gold shoes too but can't find a decent one here. :)

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun mix of patterns in this (and that the skirt is full and twirly and embroidered!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop