Thursday, June 7, 2012

apple of my eye - new in the shop

 How great would this present be to give a teacher at the end of the year? 

Or purchase it for yourself to rock out while teaching the little kiddies. 

Do you know someone who just graduated teachers collage, reward them with this cool apple necklace as a gift. 


Check them out online in my shop www.GotHattitude.com 
Necklace - apple of my eye 
Earrings - bobbsey twin

Purchase both items and receive 10% off your order :) Happy weekend shopping. Order friday and have it in your mailbox next week. Don't you just love getting packages in the mail. It's so nice to wake up to a treat in your mailbox! 

1 comment:

  1. So creative Hattie! You really have a knack for finding such unique and darling pieces and combining them to make the most utterly gorgeous jewelry:) Love it - as always! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop