Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Are you coming to the drake wedding show?

Outfit details:
Jacket: 80's vintage
Hat: Queen st. ??
Leggings: winners
Dress: Mom's 70's vintage 
purse: Chez Thrift, vintage 
Sweater: Banana republic
Earrings: Hattitude Jewellery 

It's my first outfit post in months. I am totally diggin' this spring weather! I can finally go outside and shoot without getting frost bitten! Sometimes using a tripod by yourself is not the most ideal situation in the winter months. I love the sparkle and shine of the Swarovski crystal beads. These earring beads are recycled from an old necklace. They catch every colour you wear that day. Isn't it neat my mom's 70's dress? I love the print it seems so springy to me. 

I am busy getting ready for the drake show this weekend. Are you coming? It's a wedding expo with so many wonderful talented Toronto vendors this Saturday (april 26th) from 10am-4pm. Check out the show here. Click.  Come by and check it out if you are engaged and planning your wedding! 

I'm slowly running out of jewellery in my collection! I can't wait to get designing again and update the site once we move into our new pad this Sunday! Roncesvalles, Toronto here we come! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Have a great Tuesday! 


2 comments:

  1. Like the jean jacket, the dress and the purse. I would say I envy you for having those stuffs. Love vintage dress and good for you that you were able to have your mom's vintage clothes. Wish I was able to keep my mom's vintage clothes but I saw a nice shop on eBay with lovely vintage dress and the price is so reasonable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, that jean jacket is so perfect! And that dress is just adorable - love that it was your momma's!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop