Friday, April 5, 2013

how to wear a lace dress

Outfit Details:
Dress: Winners
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Tights: The bay

Here is one way to wear a lace dress even though the weather is quite chilly. I got a little over zealous with thinking of summer (I bought this dress for Barbados vacation) and I wore it with my wool tights (this is key my friends) with a long sleeve off white shirt underneath my blue jean shirt. But I just looove this pretty soft lace dress. Doesn't it just scream summer drinks on a beach? What are you looking forward to the most come the warmer spring weather? I'm counting down the day until out door farmers markets! It's been a long winter without all the fresh veggies and fruits.

I've been listening to Father John Misty as of late. Give him a whirl on your speakers. Let the music flow through you while picturing the sounds of seagulls, waves, splashes and imagining the sand between your toes while the sun kisses your face. Summer. Enjoy. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin since google plus is going away click here if you want to stay connected with me :)


Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love lace dresses!! This one is gorgeous, it looks really great with the chambray shirt!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress!! i'm desperately awaiting warm weather....picnics on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim and lace never fails. Yours just looks adorable! <3

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty lace dress, it is suitable for you, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop