Thursday, January 31, 2013

cbc radio interview

Outfit Details:
Sweater: vintage, Vancouver
Belt: Gift
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Town shoes

I love the little peek-a-boo of turquoise in this outfit. The turquoise belt and the turquoise legs. It's not obnoxious, but just enough, don't you think?

It's absolutly freezing here in London, Ontario today. The wind is howling. I'm still trying to figure out how it was +15 degrees yesterday and -15 degrees today. A change of 30 degrees... global warming for you I suppose. Kind of scary. In a big way. 

I was on CBC radio this morning, speaking to my surgeon who saved my life and the host of metro morning. My donor and Dr. Keshavjee made my life beautiful again. I am forever in their debt. For those of you who don't know, I had a double lung transplant 2 and a half years ago. I was in end stage Cystic Fibrosis and thankfully a match came just in time for me. I've been thriving with these new lungs ever since! 
Smile. Because today you are breathing effortlessly. Some people are struggling just to inhale. Smile. Because you can.

Happy Almost Friday. I hope you have a lovely dovely weekend. 
Follow me on FB for links to my new etsy wedding shop, my CBC radio interviews and photos of my cat. 
Hattitude Jewellery Facebook Page




5 comments:

  1. You are looking fabulous in this vintage outfit..All the outfits are wonderful.. Hattitude jewellery is full of art and delicacy..I have really enjoyed to be here, its all classical and lifeful.
    Women's fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great outfit, i love the sweater, such a fun piece!! The pops of blue are perfect too.
    It's been so cold here lately, so i feel your pain, stay warm!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so beautiful! Love your style, and so glad to hear you're doing well!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hattie! So happy I dropped by your blog. Looking good as always. Your accessories are pure love! <3 And your words are just the words I need right now to cheer myself up.

    I don't know what happened to Ana too. I can't find her blog anymore. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I had no idea that you had a double lung transplant. I'm so glad you are doing well now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop