Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall vests

headscarf: vintage
jean skirt: ...
Vest: thrifted, chez thrift
necklace: available in my shop here
I like wearing vests come September, since it seems to be one of the only months I can wear one without a sweater (I get really cold, really often). A vest is a great way to transition your summer wardrobe into fall. 
Sorry for the lack of posts. I move officially to London, ON tomorrow. I am so excited. My Manfriend is already there. He starts school tomorrow. He's pursuing his masters in archeology, (yes, it's swoon worthy...indiana jones style? ha). The biggest thing, surprise, surprise has been packing my wardrobe. Oy...it's too big for my own good! 

I'm off to run my studio shop hours. Great for gifts, anniversary presents or just to treat yourself.
 If you're looking for some accessories for an outfit come on by, from 5-8pm. Or if you would like a custom piece of jewellery made for a shirt, dress or skirt, let me know! Custom orders are always welcome. www.GotHattitude.com

Check out the bracelet I designed for one bride, more photos to come of her whole wedding party that I designed all the bracelets for. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. The next photos you will see of my outfits and jewels will be some new spots around London! Hopefully a virtual tour of my place is in order soon too! 
Facebook Page

3 comments:

  1. bracelet is beautiful! and I love fall vests too!!

    xxClassic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, love that bow in your hair. Constantly admiring what a clear vision of style you have.

    Second, that necklace really looks brilliant on that bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! It is so cute and simple.

    And I ADORE that jewelry you designed for the bride. Brilliantly beautiful!


    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop