Thursday, March 22, 2012

mountain nomad

There has been nothing like Whistler, in these whole 3 months on the west coast. Snow tubing yesterday, Boarding today, zip lining tomorrow... mountain gazing for the rest of my life.
Will post more photos when I'm back in Vancouver. 

Whistler is now one of my favourite places...if not my most favourite place in Canada, with a close tie for first place, in the world. :) 

Maybe I should just become a mountain nomad for the rest of my years. I don't even mind the snow when it's like that...on a mountain top surrounded by more and more and more mountains. 

Have a great rest of the week

Spring Giveaway. Win a Free Hattitude necklace. Check her out. Click here

1 comment:

  1. whoa that snow is amazing!! What a beautiful place, lucky you getting to have so much fun in it.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop