Friday, February 25, 2011

Once upon a time

Once upon a time...there was a cowboy, a woodsman, a fishing town, and a scottish lady....They all fell madly in love and created this ensemble. 


I found this little sweater number last week on valentines day at a concert in a vintage store! Shopping and live music? Best Valentines day ever?...True. 






I think I found a hole in my fish net stockings?....
Just making some adjustments. Belt is INCREDIBLY comfortable though. 

Beads in necklace are taken from Great Aunt Dorthy's jewels
Reworked vintage pieces were used to create 





Belt: One-of-a-kind craft show 201
Rings: Watch and peace ring: gift from friends, heart ring: Chez thrift, square ring: 16th birthday present
Bracelet: You've Got Hattitude one-of-a-kind bracelet 
Dress: American Eagle
Sweater: Vintage from 69 Vintage
Cowboy Boots: My Mom's old ones
Purse: Vintage from Meow store in Guelph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop