Thursday, January 7, 2010

tired of pants....


alright, so I've given up on the whole pants thing.... I've been scouring the thrift stores for some wool skirts. I am just fed up with pants...ha, they're uncomfortable, and skirts are cute...so I layer on the long underwear, then the tights, then my boots, and skirt, and we're good to go! As for the world of Hattitude, I'm busy trying to get my website up and running for Valentines day. I have some really cute necklaces, hearts, and roses for the guys to get their lady loves. I also purchased a new camera. big news! a Canon S90. it's only a point and shoot, not a DSLR, but it takes great macro shots of the jewellery and still allows me to do my set the white balance and aparture speed like a DSLR would be able to do. I'm quite happy with it! Finally eh...I have been reseaching and looking for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop