Monday, August 24, 2009

New Online Store


I have found a new online clothing store, that I adore. If you are like me and love original things, try this website out to get a new shirt for the fall to go with your Hattitude necklace! 
This Store Ruche about section states this about the store: RUCHE is a modern women's boutique with a vintage touch. We try to find items that are new, in-style, trendy, yet still inspired by a vintage look. We handpick each product to give you the perfect selection of clothing, accessories and more. When you visit shopruche.com, we want you to enter a feeling of comfort and nostalgia. We can only hope that you enjoy your visit every time.

Obvioulsy I have a profound love for vintage things. Browse the website to get some ideas for the fall! Ordering from this online store, you'll be sure no one has your same sweater dress when the cool weather starts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock my world. So spill it. Thanks!
Vist my online jewellery shop